The Phoenix

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Phoenix Podcast - Episode 9

Episode 9 covers the very basics of the UFO phenomenon by covering three landmark cases involving unidentified flying objects. In this episode, I discuss:

The 1947 Roswell Incident
The 1975 Travis Walton Abduction
And the 2000 Illinois UFO Police Chase

I also do a little spoof of the BudLight "Real Men of Genius" commercials. (And yes, that is me singing).

Interesting Links:
Got Fart Problems? Get Flat-D.
The Roswell Witnesses
Travis Walton's Website
St. Louis Post Dispatch Article on Illinois UFO

You can hear the podcast on Toginet at 7 pm Central (Prime Time Baby!), or you can stream it directly from my podcast page HERE. For you iPod owners, it'll download once you open iTunes if you've subscribed to my podcast.




Music by Podsafe Network

Phoenix by Nijole Sparks
Ource by 3vr3n
The Lost Memory by Ambient Light
Spacy Odyssey by Dokapi
Airwaves by Guy David

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Nice! I know it's interesting and all, but it's hard to really believe. Is Travis Walton the guy they made that movie about, "Fire in the Sky"? Anywho, you may mention it in the podcast, which I promise to listen to a bit later...if for nothing else than you actually singing! lol

7/23/2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger BrianAlt said...

Looking forward to it!

7/23/2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger KC said...

Cool! I'll update my iPod when I get home today.

7/23/2007 3:09 PM  
Anonymous the weirdgirl said...

My god, Phoenix... have you traveled forward in time?!

You never cease to amaze me.

7/23/2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger ajooja said...

I look forward to hearing the podcast when I get home too.

"Fire in the Sky" wasn't the greatest movie, but it was a great story.

7/23/2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Haley-O said...

I'm going to take it on my stroll with the monkey. Have GOT to hear you singing! ;)

7/23/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Oh, now I have to download it ... just to hear the singing.

-- david

7/24/2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Vani said...

will check it out!

7/24/2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger angel, jr. said...

Okay, I'm going to listen!

7/24/2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Singing? That is reason enough to listen, but of course your informative, intriguing links are also nice.

7/24/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

I don't really believe in any of this, does that get me banned from your site? I hope not don't forget I play tennis

7/25/2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger The Phoenix said...

Of course you're not banned from my site, buddy.

However, you have to listen to my podcast...how can you just dismiss all those police officers chasing after and watching this UFO fly over them??? My podcast has the actual recording of one of the officers talking with dispatch.

I'm not saying the UFO is alien. It could've very well been a military secret plane or something. But for me, these sightings in 2000 are very compelling for two reasons:

1) It just happened 7 years ago
2) The sightings and RECORDED observations were made by well respected and competent police officers.

7/25/2007 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page


Established 2005...

Welcome to the blog that aims to examine the lighter side of science. From the paranormal to wacky inventions, to strange mysteries and goofy experiments, I cover it all. Thanks for stoping by blazingtalons.com...where science is always stranger than fiction







E-mail


To Enlighten & Entertain!

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

 Subscribe in a reader


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  • Site design by Pixie