The Phoenix

Sunday, October 09, 2005

What's YOUR Story?

Once a week, I have been putting up a "spooky" post here. They have been tremendous fun, and it's been great hearing some of your own stories you send to me. So I've decided to officially solicit any strange and/or scary stories you have.

There are just a couple things to do if you have a story to tell:

1)This has to be YOUR personal experience...none of that "my best friend's sister's mother's roommate from college's uncle." It being personal, you will capture the detail of your story so much better. Plus, first hand knowledge is always more reliable.

2)E-mail your story to spookystoriesphoenix@lycos.com . I will create a link over to the right to automatically submit your story to this e-mail address.

3)In your e-mail, please tell me somewhere either in the beginning or end whether or not you want me to use your name. If you want to remain anonymous, that's totally fine with me.

4)I will not edit your story as much as possible. For length's sake, though, I might have to do some cutting.

5)In your story, please be sure to include as many details as possible...all the things that lend credibility.

6)Your experience can be whatever you deem is interesting, strange, and definitely out of the ordinary. These include, but are not limited to: ghost/haunting, UFOs, near death experiences, psychic phenomena, and incredible and uncanny coincidences. All I look for is a great and fantastic story - I don't discriminate otherwise.

Depending on how many submissions I receive, I will post your stories up here periodically leading up to Halloween.

Thanks so much everyone, and I look forward to reading and sharing your stories.

3 Comments:

Blogger siren said...

Cool! I love ghost stories.

10/10/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Can't wait to read them!!!!

10/10/2005 5:05 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Me too!!! :-)

10/13/2005 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page


Established 2005...

Welcome to the blog that aims to examine the lighter side of science. From the paranormal to wacky inventions, to strange mysteries and goofy experiments, I cover it all. Thanks for stoping by blazingtalons.com...where science is always stranger than fiction







E-mail


To Enlighten & Entertain!

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

 Subscribe in a reader


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  • Site design by Pixie